13 April, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are



I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one excited for this movie to come out! Ahh. So, what can be so fashionable about this movie? Well, I've made an outfit inspired by it! That's what! Ho ho ho ho. Max's costume is sooo adorable! Paul Dano's doing one of the voices too! Yay, this movie is awesome. AND it's directed by Spike Jonze. He's done Weezer music videos and the Beastie Boys as well. HE'Z GOT STREET CRED.

But nonetheless, here's my polyvore inspired by it (ugh, I have to stop doing these, really):

I don't really know how to describe this outfit thing. It's kind of like boho mixed with urban and vintage (? i don't know, I am sooo so so bad at describing) and made somewhat boyish? Ha, failed. But overall, it has this soft tone to it, while feeling kind of kiddish to me. Maybe it's just me. What do you think? How would you describe it? hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment