29 January, 2012

update + mini haul 1/28/12


powder puff - rite aid | cream blush - forever 21 | hope in a jar (deluxe sample) - philosophy, sephora | mini sugar lip duo - sephora

hello there! it's definitely been quite some time since i've posted on this blog. hopefully i'll be posting more. hopefully. no promises. i've been meaning to update this blog actually. for the future, i plan on posting OOTDs, cosmetic reviews, beauty tips, DIYs, and other fun but lame (from me) things. anyways, today i went on a mini shopping spree with my ever so lovely boyfriend. guess how much my haul total was? $1.50! my boyfriend purchased the powder puff for me, as well as an unpictured wet n' wild liner that i wanted to try... the cream blusher was the only thing i paid for, and it's actually a gift for my sister. the deluxe hope in a jar is my 100 point perk gift from sephora, and the sugar lip duo is sephora's birtday gift to me. isn't getting free stuff the best?



tna sweater - aritzia

pictured above is a sweater that i bought on sale for $25 at aritzia. the color immediately drew me in, of course. right here, y'all, is a sucker for lilac. anyways, at first i was a smidgen bit hesitant to purchase these, but i went for it anyways. i'm happy with it.

lame post, but whatevs. see you all soon!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment