13 August, 2010

Target x John Derian




As you guys may or may not know, I am a huge sucker for home decor, interior design, whatever you want to call it! I am really obsessed with Sherry and John's Young House Love, and since I was a kid my favorite part about The Sims games series (I know, kids shouldn't play The Sims, but hey, I'm older now) was building and designing the house! I got so into it once, I spent hours searching up on ways to have a split-level house, blueprints, and other things... But anyways, I saw Target's latest collaboration with John Derian and AH! I was floored.


The collection itself is really nice, but I don't feel a need to buy ALL of the pieces. Just these that I've posted up here! I love the prints that look like they come from an outdated 1970s science textbook. There's something I feel that is so... golden about them? I don't know the word I'm looking for!




[ All images via refinery29 ]

1 comment:

  1. These all pictures which you can share over here is really great. The designs are looking really very cool in these there are so many things which is really great. These interior design for hoe decor is really good. In all these there are so many things which is really great.
    abendkleid

    ReplyDelete