27 April, 2009

Ralph Macchio was so cute in Karate Kid and Karate Kid II

Whoa, so like, first outfit post, y'all! Sorry that the pictures aren't that close to the outfit. Would've use a tripod, but my brother and I were about to go to school. Therefore, I just fetched the Nikon D70 really fast and asked my brother to take pictures. He doesn't know much about photography, so he basically just clicked buttons. Turned out fine, nonetheless. I just wish it were a wee bit closer! It makes me look so short.


I'd recently purchased the skirt, so I was very excited for school so I could wear it. It's extremely light, but because it's black, you don't really see through it. I love the pockets. The skirt is probably an AA knock-off, but whatever. I'll deal with it. I dressed pretty dark for spring, I suppose, but the weather was pretty gloomy the whole day. Or at least in my city. I'm glad I wore the tights! I was thinking of just taking them off and leaving them at home - they kept me somewhat warm!

Organic t-shirt: Target, Cardigan: H&M, Pocketed skirt: Target, Tights: secondhand, Flats: gift from F21, Elephant Necklace: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment